Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feed me!

Good evening from the prairies!  Pinyin reporting.
Tonight, Rae-Rae still has to feed me, but life is good.  I swam around all day long, and rebuilt a part of my bubble nest. 

Now, I get mny a question about what food I prefer, and here's my answer: I like the pellet food from Aqueon.  Flakes are gross man!
Now, I hear that there are freeze dried Blood Worm and cubes of White Mosquito Larvae... I would kill for some of that!

But yes.  Pellets are more nutritionally balanced then the flakes.  Nutrafin, though they promise healthy food, focus mainly on waste elimination.  So that means I get constipated, and you don't have to clean the tank so often, because I CAN'T POOP!!!

Have a great night, from the Tank o' Glory
Pinyin and Rae-Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment